Translat is always looking for talented and committed translators, proofreaders, interpreters and court interpreters for all languages.
If you would like to join our team, please send documents to prove your
- Language proficiency,
- Experience in the translation/proofreading/interpreting industry,
- Regular attendance at training courses, workshops or seminars in translation/linguistic field; we expect you to present us with relevant attendance certificates
We expect you
- To provide high-quality, reliable and efficient translation/proofreading/interpreting service.
- To be familiar with the CAT tools, such as Trados or MemoQ, and have you own license for at least one such tool.
- To respect the principle of accurately transferring the source into the target language, while keeping in mind the syntax, grammar and orthography rules of the target language to the greatest extent possible. In written texts, we expect you to use accurate word style and vocabulary and avoid awkward sentence wording copied from the source languages. In proofreading, we also expect you to deliver with due diligence and accuracy.